[vox-if] rsvp

Bill Kendrick vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:04:39 -0800

[sent both to Ben and vox-if]

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 09:38:40PM -0800, Ben Johnson wrote:
> I cant seem to get the RSVP part of the lugod installfest page to work,
> so should I just sen my system specs here?  I would like to go to the
> install fest this sun.  thanks.  btw, I am not on this list so If you
> could send a response directly to me that would be great.

Thanks Ben, I apologize!  Totally my fault!  The RSVP form was being
submitted to a CGI on my own personal website, and I recently deleted it,
forgetting that there was still something out there using it. :^)

I'm whipping together something on the lugod.org website to accept RSVPs
and mail them out.

THanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

-bill!