[vox-if] So... new IF coordinator?

Bill Kendrick vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:13:28 -0800

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 07:47:52AM -0800, Jonathan Stickel wrote:

> Yep, I'm on this list and read the posts.
>
> Jonathan

Great! :^)  Thanks, Jonathan.

So, Jonathan has offered to help coordinate Installfests, but can only
do them every OTHER month, and only if they're held on Saturdays.

Folks at the last meeting felt that alternating IFs between Saturdays and
Sundays (like we alternate our general meetings between Mondays & Tuesdays)
might be a good idea, to allow folks who can't come on one day of the week
(e.g., due to school, work, church, etc.) to just wait a month for the
next.

I don't really want to bring the topic up for general discussion on
plain 'vox', since the people who should really be discussing and deciding
this are the people who run and volunteer for the Installfests...
and those people should all already be here on 'vox-if'. :^)

So... discuss!  Are there people strictly against changing the IF schedule?
(e.g., hold IFs on 3rd Saturday of January, March, May, July, Sept...
and on the 3rd Sunday of February, April, June, August...)

-bill!