[vox-announce] 12/16 General Meeting: Classic Hardware Show and Tell @ Crepeville TONIGHT!

Timothy D Thatcher daniel.thatcher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 14:22:21 PST 2019

When:
Monday, 12/16 (TONIGHT!)
7pm-9pm

Where: Crepeville in Davis
330 3rd Street
Davis, CA 95616

LUGOD Members and Friends,

Ever wondered about the hardware that engineers used? Come join us
over dinner and take a look at some classic/vintage HP gear and some
other interesting bits of computer history, learn about RPN, how to
emulate HP calculators on the hardware of your choice, and more. If
you have hardware of your own to show, bring it along!

Note that this meeting will not be held at our usual Explorit location
due to the holiday! We'll be meeting at CREPEVILLE in downtown Davis
instead for a more casual setting.

(Sorry for the late notice, everyone. I had the date wrong in my own
calendar. Entirely my fault! Thanks for understanding, and hope to see
you there!)

https://ww.lugod.org/meeting