[vox-announce] 04/15 Meeting: Linux Open Workshop @ Makerspace

Timothy D Thatcher daniel.thatcher at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 12:40:09 PDT 2019

When:
Monday, 04/15
7pm-9pm

Where:
Davis Makerspace
Tim Spencer Alley
221 G Street, Suite 1337
Davis, CA

LUGOD Members and Friends,

Join LUGOD this month at the Davis Makerspace for an open workshop on Linux!

Interact with our demonstration hardware and software, talk to
hobbyists and professionals who use Linux in every walk of life, get
familiar with the Makerspace, and learn more about the world of Free
and Open-Source Software available for everyone to use.

If you've never been to the Makerspace, directions are available on our website!
http://www.lugod.org/meeting

There is a flyer available for this meeting! Please print and share.
http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/