[vox-announce] LUGOD @ Davis Farmer's Market 10/6!

Timothy D Thatcher daniel.thatcher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:53:38 PDT 2018

LUGOD Members and Friends,

The Linux Users' Group of Davis is coming to the Davis Farmer's Market
in Central Park this Saturday!

Come visit us as we hand out literature and talk to the public to
educate our community about Linux and Free/Open-Source Software
alternatives. Look for our table at the far end of the market, past
the food and produce vendors.

The Davis Farmer's Market is held every Saturday in the Central Park,
located at 301 C Street, from 8am-1pm. More information about the
Davis Farmer's Market, including maps and parking directions, can be
found at https://www.davisfarmersmarket.org/.

(If you would like to volunteer to staff a farmer's market booth or
help us prepare for future market events in other ways, contact me or
any one of the officers by email or at a meeting, or talk to us at the
market this weekend!)