[vox-announce] NEWS: Special Election for Secretary - July Meeting

Timothy D Thatcher daniel.thatcher at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 19:39:50 PDT 2018

LUGOD Members and Friends,

Important LUGOD News:

Our long-time Typescript officer (club secretary) has announced he
will be stepping down in July, and we're seeking a new officer to take
his place. We are now accepting nominations through the July 16th
General Meeting, when a special election will be held.

If you're interested in helping LUGOD spread the Linux and
Free/Libre/Open-Source Software gospel into its 20th year and beyond,
please nominate yourself or someone else by emailing
typescript at lugod.org with your nomination or any questions you may
have about the position.

You can also contact any club officer for information about what being
an officer entails. Official details may be read in the club's by-laws
at: http://www.lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html

And a big thank you goes to Kenny, our outgoing secretary, for
everything he has done for LUGOD. We couldn't have done it without
you.

Tim