[vox-announce] LUGOD needs your help! -- Nominations remain open for secretary & treasurer

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Nov 16 23:42:37 PST 2015

Myself and Brian Lavender were nominated for our current
positions, president (root) and vice president (sys), respectively.

I was not in attendance this evening (sick :-( ) but I'm assuming
that there were no objections to us remaining in those positions
from the small crowd at the meeting tonight.

Andrew Roach was nominated for his current position,
secretary (typescript), but has informed us that he has decided
to decline the position (he recently moved to Sacramento, and got
married).

No one was nominated for treasurer (/dev/null), and our previous
treasurer, Adam Reiser, stepped down when he moved out of state
a few months ago.  (We've been calling out to members to fill
this position since then.)

THEREFORE, at point, nominations _remain open_ for these two
positions.  (Per Article II, Section 4 of our Bylaws
http://lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html)

If you'd like to help our club (a 501(c)7 non-profit), which has
been active in our community for over 16 years, then please
consider nominating yourself for one of these two positions!
Or, nominate someone in the group that you'd like to see fill
a position (they can, of course, decline).

Send your nomination(s) to:  typescript at lugod.org

Thank you in advance

Sent from my computer