[vox-announce] Special VP election last night

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue May 19 09:53:15 PDT 2015

So last night we had an ad hoc special election, to fill in
the role of Vice President.

John Reed, who was elected to the position, had been absent
a lot, and told me that his job had been keeping him very
busy, and he'd be willing to step down and let someone else
fill in.

Brian Lavendar said that he'd be willing to take the VP spot
again.

So, with no objections from last night's meeting attendees
(we had a very good turn out for the 'systemd' talk, BTW!),
Brian has been accepted (once again) to the VP role.

Thanks Brian, and thanks for your help in the past, John!

Sent from my computer