[vox-announce] June meeting cancelled

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jun 14 14:06:01 PDT 2015

Sorry folks, I've been super busy with work, and end-of-school
for my kids, and have been having a tough time finding speakers
recently (help is always appreciated!)

I was hoping I could, at the least, whip together a quick talk
to give myself (there are some neat MySQL database tricks we use
at work), but at this point the meeting's _tomorrow_, so rather
than rush, make a last-minute announcement, and only have 3 people
show up, I've decided to cancel this month's meeting.

See you in July!  And if you're interested in speaking at LUGOD,
or know some individual, business, organization, and/or project
that we should invite, please let us know!
See http://www.lugod.org/speak/ for details!

Sent from my computer