[vox-announce] Officer elections complete

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Nov 19 09:34:34 PST 2014

Running unopposed, and with no objections from the attendees at
Monday's LUGOD meeting, we were once again able to complete our annual
officer elections without needing to take a vote.

 * Bill Kendrick (yours truly) remains 'root' (chairperson/president)
 * John Reed remains 'sys' (vice chair/vice president)
 * Andrew Roach remains 'typescript' (secretary)
 * Adam Reiser joins us (and replaces Andrew) as '/dev/null'
   (treasurer)

Our appointed positions are unaffected, but here's where they stand:

 * Bill Kendrick (me) - public relations officer, and webmaster
 * Case Talbot - installfest workshop coordinator
   (recently stepped in, since Alex Mandel's been busy with his PhD(!))

Sent from my computer