[vox-announce] LUGOD still needs a treasurer

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jan 3 15:56:56 PST 2013

The Linux Users' Group of Davis is a 501(c)(7) non-profit social group,
run by volunteers (like me!) in our spare time.  We have 4 official elected
officer positions (president, vice-pres., secretary and treasurer[*])
that need to be filled.

We recently lost our most recent treasurer, Greg FitzGerald, as he's moved
out of the Davis area.  Since this past October, are in need of a treasurer
for the current term (thru 2013).

These days, thanks to a ton of work that Greg did while treasurer, there's
not too much to do.  (And Greg's still around the mailing lists to
assist.)

If you're interested in running for this position -- we're basically forced
to keep having elections for this position until it has been filled -- then
please email your self-nomination to our secretary, Andrew Roach:
typescript at lugod.org

Thank you,

[*] root, sys, typescript and /dev/null, respectively
    http://www.lugod.org/members/officers/

LUGOD President & Co-founder
http://www.lugod.org/