[vox-announce] Meeting line-up!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Apr 9 21:31:25 PDT 2012

Quite note to let everyone know we've got some great talks lined up, with
more to come!

  April 16 - GIMP
  Akkana Peck, author of "Beginning GIMP"

  May 21 - Ubuntu 12.04 and Unity; What is it all about?
  Philip Ballew, Head of Ubuntu Youth

  June 18 - Wikimedia and Wikipedia
  Trevor Parscal and Roan Kattouw, Wikimedia Foundation developers

  July 16 - openSUSE (exact topic TBA)
  Guest speaker from SUSE (TBA)

  August 20 - TBA
  TBA

  September 17 - "WidgetFX" JavaFX-based widget platform
  Stephen Chin, Lead Developer, WidgetFX

See them here:

  http://lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/

And of course on our calendar, which also includes meetings held by other
Linux (and otherwise) User Groups in the area!:

  http://lugod.org/meeting/calendar/

Enjoy!

Sent from my computer