[vox-announce] Installfest in Davis this Saturday! (And Haskell/LLVM talk at LUGOD next Monday)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jun 16 12:27:47 PDT 2011

The Linux Users' Group of Davis will be holding a free Linux Installfest
workshop this Saturday near downtown Davis.  (Currently listed as 10am-4pm,
though keep an eye on the website, in case I made a bad assumption!)

Please RSVP ahead of time.  Once again at N Street Cohousing's common house,
716 N Street.  Online RSVP form, more details, and maps and directions at:

Also a quick reminder: Our next meeting is next Monday, June 20th, 7pm-9pm.
Our topic this month: "Writing a compiler in Haskell and LLVM."
Special meeting location: Wickson Hall on the UC Davis campus. (Room 1017
this time around.)

More details, plus maps and directions to Wickson, at:

Please feel free to forward this message, to help spread the word! :)

Sent from my computer