[vox-announce] LUGOD Social gathering this Tuesday (3/1) in Davis

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Feb 26 12:12:34 PST 2011

I realize it'll be only about 1 week since our last meeting, but because
of how the weeks align in Feb. & March this year, it turns out that our
next event, our monthly social gathering, is this coming Tuesday,
March 1st!

Join other LUGOD members and Linux & open source afficianados and curious
alike, during an informal social gathering okver dinner at Crepeville
restaurant in downtown Davis, starting at around 7pm:

  Crepeville
  330 3rd St
  Davis CA 95616

More @ http://www.lugod.org/