[vox-announce] Reminder: Installfest tomorrow (Sat May 30 @ UC Davis) - Seeking volunteers

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri May 29 15:05:13 PDT 2009

The Linux Users' Group of Davis is holding an Installfest workshop
tomorrow (Saturday, May 30th) at UC Davis.  (Kemper Hall, Room 1003)

For more details, visit:  http://www.lugod.org/if/

Here's a report of the RSVPs we've received so far (copied from
a post to 'vox-if' by Alex Mandel, our IF coordinator):

----- Forwarded message from Alex Mandel -----

This is just a little teaser to get people interested in stopping by,
spectating or helping tomorrow

We've got 4 RSVPs
2 at 10
1 at 12
1 at 1
Hopefully the later one's will come early as I have asked them.

1 laptop
1 desktop
1 netbook (Asus)
1 unknown for a dual boot

The netbook will be the first one as an install candidate, so if anyone
knows about that, by all means volunteer to help out.

Thanks,
Alex

----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks and have fun!