[vox-announce] LUGOD at Whole Earth Festival this weekend (May 8-10); Volunteers needed

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri May 8 13:55:06 PDT 2009

Fwd'd from LUGOD's 'vox-outreach' list.  Note that also neither Gandalf
nor I can help staff the booth due to family illnesses, so all sorts of
assistance is needed!  Please contact Nick or, better yet, post a message
to LUGOD's 'vox-outreach' mailing list.[*]

Thanks,

----- Forwarded message from Nick Schmalenberger <nick at schmalenberger.us> -----