[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD officer nominations are still open

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Nov 8 14:02:25 PST 2008

Nominations are being accepted for LUGOD's four elected officer positions:

  root (president)
  sys (vice-president)
  typescript (secretary)  and
  /dev/null (treasurer)

If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else for one or more
position, please send your nomation to LUGOD's secretary, Nick Schmalenberger
( typescript at lugod.org ) prior to our next meeting, Monday, November 17th.

Officer positions last one year (they lasted 6 months, prior to a recent
change to our bylaws).  To learn what LUGOD's officers' roles are,
how elections work, and more, please see the bylaws:

  http://www.lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html

As I've been acting as both president and stand-in vice-president for
some time now, I'm beginning to get a bit burnt out.  If you'd like to
see LUGOD continue to flourish, please consider lending a hand!

-bill!
root at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis