[vox-announce] Reminder: Linux Installfest, April 13th at UC Davis (new location!) - Please RSVP

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Apr 1 10:43:34 PDT 2008

The Linux Users' Group of Davis will be holding a free Linux 'Installfest'
workshop at UC Davis on Sunday, April 13th.

This event will take place at a new location, the "Zinfandel Lounge" room
at the Experimental College, located in the South Silo building at UCD.

Please RSVP ahead of time if you'd like to bring a computer to this event
to have Linux or other software installed or configured.

For all the details, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

Enjoy!

PS - We'll be looking for help coordinating our Installfests.  If you can
help, please email if at lugod.org, root at lugod.org and/or our Installfest