[vox-announce] Volunteers and equipment needed for Software Freedom Day (Sept. 15th morning at Farmer's Market)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Sep 10 17:24:25 PDT 2007

LUGOD will be holding a hands-on Linux Demo at the Davis Farmer's Market
this Saturday, September 15th, from ~7am until ~1pm.  We're doing this as
part of the international Software Freedom Day that takes place annually.

We're in need of volunteers and equipment to make this event happen.
If you can help out in any way, please see the following post to LUGOD's
"vox-outreach" mailing list, and either post back to that list, or contact
Henry House (root at lugod.org) and/or Bill Kendrick (sys at lugod.org) to let
us know you can help!

For more information on LUGOD's Hands-on Linux demos, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/

And for more on Software Freedom Day, see:

  http://softwarefreedomday.org/

Thanks,

-bill!
sys at lugod.org