[vox-announce] Announcements regarding LUGOD meeting tonight

Henry House hajhouse at houseag.com
Tue Mar 7 14:02:01 PST 2006

Greetings LUGOD! Tonight we are meeting at Delta of Venus for a social
gethering (that's at 7:00 P.M., map and directions available on our web
site as always: http://lugod.org/).

Tonight there is one topics of club administritivia to discuss and vote
on:

- a member has suggested that we change our policy on meeting on the
  regular day even when that day is a holiday

Also, we would like to set up a weekend flyer-posting event for this
coming weekend to spread the word about LUGOD to more new people. We
will be discussing how to do this and soliciting volunteers.

I hope to see you there tonight!

--
Henry House
root (president)