[vox-announce] LUGOD meetings on Google Calendar

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Aug 30 20:10:33 PDT 2006

In our continuing effort to make it easy to keep in touch with the
Linux Users' Group of Davis, our website now includes links that allow
you to easily add our meetings to your Google Calendar.

Our site's front page ( http://www.lugod.org/ ) and Next Meeting Page
( http://www.lugod.org/meeting/ ) now contain "remind me with Google Calendar"
buttons, and Upcoming Meetings ( http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/ )
each include "Add to Google Calendar" links, as well.

Assuming you have a Google account, simply click the link(s) for the meeting(s)
you're interested in, and it/they will be added to your Google Calendar.

In the coming weeks, we hope to add Apple "iCal" support, as well as add
other kinds of events (Installfests and Demos).

Enjoy,

-bill!
webmaster at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/