[vox-announce] Linux Installfest workshops in Davis - February 20

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Wed Feb 9 11:57:19 PST 2005

The Linux Users' Group of Davis and the Computer Science Club at UC Davis
will be holding another free "Linux Installfest":

When:
  Sunday, February 20
  10:00am - 6:00pm

Where:
  John D. Kemper Hall of Engineering
  Room 1131
  1228 Bainer Hall Drive
  UC Davis
  Davis, California

What:
  Bring your computer to us, and we'll help you install and configure the
  Linux operating system on it... for FREE!

HOW TO PREPARE:

If you wish to bring in your PC, you must RSVP beforehand to reserve a space.
The RSVP form, and lots of useful information about Linux and Installfests,
and how to prepare for the event, are accessible on the web at:

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED:

We're always looking for volunteers for our workshops.  If you'd like to
help, or come watch and learn as others are helped, please feel free to
drop by.  Our "vox-if" mailing list is where we discuss plans and needs
for these events, so we encourage you to sign up: