[vox-announce] New LUGOD officers

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Apr 20 12:10:05 PDT 2005

Officer nominations ended at the last LUGOD meeting (this past Monday).
All nominees were running unopposed, so a vote was called at the meeting and,
as there were no objections, all four members have now taken their positions:

  President (aka 'root')       - Jonathan Stickel
  Vice President (aka 'sys')   - Ryan Castellucci
  Treasurer (aka '/dev/null')  - Henry House
  Secretary (aka 'typescript') - Emily Stumpf

A list of our currently-elected officers can be found online at:
  http://www.lugod.org/members/officers/

And a history of all previous LUGOD officers can be found at:
  http://www.lugod.org/members/officers/past/

Congratulations to our new officers!  (Well, except for Henry.  He was
already the treasurer ;^) )

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/