[vox-announce] Last Call for Nominations

Ken Bloom kabloom at ucdavis.edu
Sun Apr 17 09:28:17 PDT 2005

This is the last call for LUGOD Officer nominations. All nominations
must be recieved by our meeting on Monday April 18th at 6:30 pm.

Current officers are:

  root        (Chairperson)     - Emily Stumpf
  sys         (Vice-Chair)      - Dimitry Ivanov
  typescript  (Secretary)       - Ken Bloom
  /dev/null/  (Treasurer)       - Henry House

Currently nominated are:
  Jonathan Stickel for root (who has confirmed that he will run)
  Ryan Castalluci for sys (who has confirmed that he will run)
  Emily Stumpf for typescript (who has confirmed that she will run)
  Henry House for /dev/null (who has confirmed that he will run)

As I understand Article I, Section 4 of our by-laws
(http://www.lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html), each nominees is
assumed to be running unless s/he expressly declines by emailing the
secretary. (I will send out emails asking the nominees whether they
accept or decline their nominations.)

If you wish to nominate yourself or someone else, please e-mail your
nomination to the secretary:

  typescript at lugod.org

Voting will open at our next meeting on April 18th. If no other
candiates are nopminated, we will accept this slate of candidates as our
board by consent at Monday's meeting. If there are other candidates
nominated, then we will open elections online for any contested
positions after Monday night's meeting.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail any of the
officers.

--Ken Bloom
typescript at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/