[vox-announce] New mailing list: 'vox-if', for Installfest preparation

Bill Kendrick nbs@sonic.net
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:02:52 -0700

LUGOD has created a new mailing list, "vox-if", which will be used for
planning and preparation for our monthly Linux Installfest Workshops
[ http://www.lugod.org/if/ ]

Details from installee RSVPs will be forwarded to this list, where
volunteers can use the information to prepare for the upcoming workshop,
discuss possible ways to fix particular problems reported by installees,
and decide which volunteers can, and want, to help out with certain systems.

If you volunteer at LUGOD's Installfest workshops, please consider
subscribing to this list.  Activity should be fairly low, with slight
increases in posts for about one week each month, before an Installfest event.